savage Arms 1911 For Sale
John Moses Browning’s classic single-action semi-auto is still going strong after more than a century of development. The weapon that defeated the Savage Model 1907 to become the M1911 used by the US Military is currently receiving the Savage treatment. The stainless steel Savage 1911 is constructed with a dual recoil spring, machined sear, and disconnector.
The Savage 1911 is made for heavy use even if the design pays respect to the original. This 1911 boasts accuracy and dependability, even down to its titanium firing pin with nitride coating and the target crown on the barrel. Hence, Savage.
Savage Arms 1911In Stock
- Forged stainless steel frame and slide
- 5” Stainless Steel Barrel machined from billet with 11° target crown
- Dual recoil spring system with GI-style guide rod and barrel bushing
- Ejection port is lowered, flared, and cut for live round ejection
- Nitride coated titanium firing pin
- Fully machined, tool steel sear and disconnector and stainless steel hammer.
- Novak Lo-Mount Black rear sight and White Dot front sight
- Ambidextrous slide lock safety
- VZ G10 Grips
Made In United States of America